ITS will have four exciting tutorials in the following order on Sunday:
- Qualitative Evaluation as an Interaction Design Approach
- Software Development for Tabletops
- Touch Sensing Technologies
- Build Your Own Multi-Touch Pad
Please stay tuned for abstracts and additional information. You can also add the tutorial track to your registration once the full program is available.
Accepted tutorials are listed above
ITS 2010 is a premier venue for presenting research in the design and use of new and emerging tabletop and interactive surface technologies. Tutorials range from general overviews of surface research to detailed topics of interest.
The tutorial chairs are looking for leaders in interactive surface technology to run tutorials that will run 90min in length and occur during the conference program. We request a short 1 page proposal in the ITS papers and notes format (http://www.its2010.org/Main/PapersAndNotes). Please indicate the follow:
- Topic of Tutorial
- Relevance to Tabletop community
- Nature of the tutorial, particularities
- Bio of speaker
- There is no need to include the copyright notice that is at the bottom left of the template document
Please submit your proposal and questions to the tutorial chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by
September 6, 2010, 5pm pacific time (PT).
| Andreas Butz
|| Edward Tse